[plug] laptop

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 08:37:21 WST 2006

I haven't bought/played with any of the Macbook Range (Apart from a 3 or 4
years old G3 and G4), but with regards to loading Ubuntu on the laptop, it
shouldn't be a problem at all.  I've had the last few versions (of Ubuntu)
on a range of different laptops, the oldest a PII Dell (don't bother), a
bunch of PIII's and some Centrino's.  I've never noticed any
incompatibility, especially with the latest versions.

On my latest laptop (Dell Latitude D820), I even noticed it detected
Bluetooth Adapter, Graphics Adapter and 1920x1200 monitor with no hassles at
all, though Dell has handled graphics cards and resolution fine for as long
as I've been using it.

Shzannon  without the z...