[plug] Linux market research

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Fri Aug 18 19:06:09 WST 2006

Alastair Irvine wrote:
> Hello, everyone.  I run a Linux-related business and I'm currently
> working on a marketing plan.

That marketing plan should always include a corporate video or
television commercial.  Hi, I'm Troy McClure, you might have seen me in
such corporate videos as 'Maccas: Deep Frying Children Safety' and 'Who
cares?  Just Show Me the Cash'. We provide videos:
1. for training
2. for advertising
3. in brown paper bags

We're often asked by business owners like yourself:
1. how can I increase my market share without breaking the bank?
2. how can I demonstrate my products easily to new clients?
3. does that come with free lubricant?

They're all great questions.  But before we cover them, lets just sit
back and watch me with Miss September.  IN A HOT TUB! Hmmm,  September.
  In my top twelve favourite months of all time.

=)

skribe