[plug] Linux market research

Alastair Irvine alastair at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Aug 18 18:39:05 WST 2006

Hello, everyone.  I run a Linux-related business and I'm currently
working on a marketing plan.

If there's anyone out there who knows of or works for a
business/charity/etc. who might like to help with my research by
responding to a survey, please let me know off-list.  I'm also
looking for organisations to host case studies (which would mention
their name if agreed) on the usefullness of Linux in corporate
environments.  This information would also be made available for
general Linux advocacy.

Since I don't believe in sending spam (feel free to e-mail me if you
think this message is spam), any e-mail addresses obtained as part
of this research project will be kept confidential and will not
have product offers or other promotional material sent to them.

--
Alastair Irvine, Warpspace IT <http://www.warpspace.net/>
1300 881744