[plug] mysql question.

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Sat Aug 19 15:54:26 WST 2006

<http://hugeURL.com/IoloZahyaeW2jungoo7peiRiethaugaed4eag5eedai7om9ahyaed6
> Tahbu5ijohsh8ohpi4gu0Fiebu>

1 - I tried the above link that you sent to me - it "timed out".

2 - I then forwarded your email to myself and the link was "broken"

Conclusion :

Some things - work for one person, other things work for other people.

So I guess that I will stay with my 74 character line wrap in all emails
that I send.

In my view - it is easier to read a "narrow column" of fixed line
lengths, than it is to read a mixture of long and short lines of text
that may/may not require scrolling to the right in order to read them.

Given that, I receive between 120 -150 emails every day that I actually
read and respond to - some of them can be quite lengthy - so having a
narrower field to read, makes reading quicker and easier to understand.

It also makes proof reading and error correction a more enjoyable task
before clicking "Send".

Regards Arie