[plug] *bsd

loki loki at ucc.asn.au
Thu Aug 31 23:02:13 WST 2006

Hi,

I'm a long time lurker and would like to start attending
the plug workshops.

I have used linux a fair bit previously (a few years ago and
intermittenly since). I would like to attend your meetings, but I
predominantly use openbsd.

I don't (I think) have a bias to/for any type of *nix derivitive.

How would I fit into a LUG? I can help others via command line but don't
need assistance myself (well usually). It's more a social thing (even if
you do use THAT linux thing :P).

I know I can learn LOTS regardless of the *nix der..devtav.. type.
But your nights seem oriented toward new *nix users.

What are your thoughts on a Perth Unix Users Group?

Another thought; You previously had a hackers night for cool code
ideas. Would this happen again?

s/many questions//

Glenn