[plug] recovering data off scratched cd [off-topic]

Caleb Duggan caleb.duggan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 18:43:06 WST 2006

Thanks for all the help. Dvdisaster was unable to fix it...it did allow it
to install because it meant the files existed but, there's one map file
which is corrupted which it needs for the campaigns in it. I think i'll
take it to the video store and get it resurfaced next and if that dosent
work i might resort to toothpaste.