[plug] Re: plug Digest, Vol 34, Issue 4

Kev kdownes at tpg.com.au
Mon Dec 4 16:39:57 WST 2006

Alex Polglaze wrote:

>>> It appears the plug servers are still running at +8 time since I just
>>> received the batch email at 1pm rather than 12pm...
>>>

>> PLUG believes in the sanctity of God's Own Time Zone; viz. GMT+0800.  As
>> such, {shameless,kettle,spark}.plug.org.au are remaining on daylight
>> squandering time.
>>
> Must be getting old.
>
> I can't remember electing PLUG to determine political outcomes for
> this state...
> Oh well, on the other hand I could be working too hard I guess.....
>

> Alex

Actually Alex, I've already voted 3 times on this issue (yep, I'm that
old) so I guess anyone can make up their own outcome, coz obviously out
elected representatives don't do what we tell 'em.  ;-)

Kev

Kev Downes
kdownes at tpg.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We use and recommend Xandros 4.0.0
There are 10 types of people ...
   ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!
"Jesus Christ is the centre of everything and the object of everything;
He who does not know him, knows nothing of the order of the world
and nothing of himself."             Blaise Pascal