[plug] Fedora timezone update for WDST

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Tue Dec 5 20:25:41 WST 2006

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/5/i386/

8<----------- snip ------------->8

On 5 Dec 2006 at 18:28, Richard Meyer wrote:

> I dunno whether it's installed it anyway (not a Fedora user), but check
> see what tzdata package is installed by "rpm -qa | grep tzdata" and see
> what the result shows - if its the package you downloaded you're good,
> otherwise ....
>
> --

I ran the command :

[root at Boris ~]# rpm -qa | grep tzdata

to get the following result :

tzdata-2006b-1

So I assume that the update was successful - even though yum reported
that I did not have the public key on my system.

Regards Arie