[plug] iCal Online Editors

Paul Arch paul at esidium.com.au
Thu Dec 7 14:26:31 WST 2006

> If I can't do that, then does anyone know of a php calendaring program
> that can track multiple people's calendars from a web interface?  It
> needs to have a way for me to access the appointments (either by
> database or by rss feeds) so that I cna use segments in my
> application.

 Does it have to be PHP ?
    http://www.google.com/calendar

 Had a quick look, seems good and gives you the ability to share
calenders.  But of course it is hosted on their servers, if that
concerns you.

 Another free one is iCalx :
    http://www.icalx.com

 I have set this up for my wife who has an iBook, her calenders
currently publish here. I am supposed to hook into them so I can keep
track, but I never got around to doing that part ;)

 Personally I am looking at evolution at the moment, and looking into
its publishing features.  I just do not like web apps. for things like
calenders and email.

 cheers

--

Paul Arch