[plug] iCal Online Editors

Chris Watt something.rotten at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 14:46:45 WST 2006

Hey,

Thanks for the reply:

Google is no good.  It is unacceptable to management to store data on
someone else's servers as it then technically belongs to them.

I can publish from ical no problem, but none of the viewing programs I
have found can add or edit appointments, and that is the crucial
feature I am after.

It also has to work for multiple platforms (mainly os x in germany and
mainly windows in assorted other countries).

Cheers
~Chris