[plug] MP3 player that plays .ogg format

gavan at iinet.net.au gavan at iinet.net.au
Sun Dec 10 10:46:22 WST 2006

My iRiver H320 recently had an unfortunate and unplanned underwater experience,
and so I find myself in the market for a new player.  iRivers range isn't as
good as it used to be, the only hard-disk player I can find now is the E10 with
a measly 6GB storage.  So, does anyone know of a player with around 20GB HDD
that will play .ogg format (all my music is in that format, & given all my
stuff is in a storage locker I'm not in a position to re-encode all my CDs to
another format).
I know this question came up on this list a few years back, which is where I
first heard about iRiver, but I don't think it has come up recently.

Cheers,
Gavan Blunt.