[plug] Bluetooth headset connection issue

Alex Polglaze apolglaze at book-keepingnetwork.com.au
Wed Feb 1 12:59:13 WST 2006

G'day Adam,

  I have recently been playing around with bluetooth (having got a
> bluetooth phone, headset and usb dongle...) and so I set about to get
> skype to use the bluetooth headset.
> Has anyone else had some experience here that might be able to shed
> some light.

Have you considered that this might be a Skype issue? We have been using Skype with a
Logitech headset and we have found that after a few days, we have to reboot the Linux box
to get it working.

Originally, we thought that it was because we had unplugged the usb connection. Now we
realise that it is just Skype. A reboot fixes it every time.

Alex