[plug] ISPs in WA

Ranz ranz at devdata.net
Mon Feb 6 14:11:25 WST 2006

Hi,

Is it just me or are others of you experiencing bad service with ISPs.
Maybe we were spoilt with Arachnet before they "merged". I certainly
think so. There has also been some comment about WestNet and iiNet over
the recent weeks. We've been well used to Telstra and a few other
"National" companies over the years to now be "passive" to their bad
service. Is this the result for all ISPs? Do they grow too big and end
up loosing the customer support aspect?

If people want to throw me some money - perhaps I could muscle up a "few
good men" and do a better job - yes! I knew Eric (Arachnet's old owner)
had very strict staff rules that phones were to be answered - no matter
who you were in the company. Perhaps they could use some of his
guidance?

Who wants to start an ISP the right way with me? lol (joke)

--
Cheers,

Ranz