[plug] deleted home directory files

simon simon at chrome64.org
Thu Feb 9 15:38:57 WST 2006

Milan Pospisil (pospim at gmail.com) wrote:
> Using GUI  Click on the Personal Files icon opens  file:/home/username
>  under Konqueror and then selected the file-> right  button click->
> selected Delete on the drop down menu->left button click.
> According to the drop down menu Delete means Shift+Delete, while Move
> to Trash means Delete. That was the one I was aiming for, but made a
> mistake with the rodent as these two are right next to each other

Wow. Someone forward this to the konq usability team :)

Im afraid your files are most likely gone.

Dont feel too bad, I recently downloaded 13G of mame roms (semi-legitimately,
I was only going to use the roms to repair PCBs I own) and accidentally
deleted the lot about 30 seconds later.....

--
Simon Scott
simon at chrome64.org
mob: 0409113359