[plug] Family membership

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 08:36:53 WST 2006

On 2/10/06, Kev <kdownes at tpg.com.au> wrote:
> > Two Dad's and no Mother doesn't necessarily mean Gay :-P
>
> In fact it could mean quite sad :-(

It could also mean very happy, but what I _know_ it means is that we
don't make judgment as it's got nothing to do with Linux :-P

Alex, Family/group discount does not mean free, it's value.
$25 to you might not be much but the $10 difference there might mean
quite a lot to a family in an awkward situation.
Don't forget they are not buying the right to receive _free_ help from
the list's or workshops..  and the few people I've spoken to about
this have perceived a fair amount of value in these services.

--
www.modmeup.net
Ubuntu Breezy 5.10