[plug] Family membership

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Fri Feb 10 17:29:17 WST 2006

Bret Busby wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Feb 2006, Daniel J. Axtens wrote:
[snip]
>> In other words, is there a way to Keep It Simple?
>>
>> Daniel

Phew Brett. I'm glad you kept it simple ;-P.

[deafening chainsaw snip]

> there is
 > nothing preventing existing households who have single memberships of
> PLUG, for example, the McNally's, voting as a bloc, and, together taking
> numerous positions on the committee.

The McNally family are _both_ members already *cue spooky music*

Given Cameron's unsuccessful but Herculian attempts to drag me onto the
committee, I can't see power crazed McNally's storming off with the
booty to Rottnest any time soon ;-)

I'd simply like to leave things as they are. If one person is a member
and they bring family members as guests I don't think PLUG will plummet
into a black hole or anything. The non-member freeloaders on the list
already outnumber potential family attendees probably by two orders of
magnitude anyway. *shrug*

> And, as Forrest Gump was known to say, "And that is all I have to say
> about that" (for now).

(for now) ? crikey =:o

I'm with Mr Gump. I'm done on the subject.

cu
Harry