[plug] alternative business strategy?

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 12 10:50:39 WST 2006

>You obviously haven't seen pricing of Office for NFPs... to pay a
>developer to implement your niche requirement would be a good few
>years of savings from office.

Sorry, could you restate that last part? Is that saying it'd take a few
years of  what you would pay for Office, to pay the developer? Or is it
saying it'd wouldn't be nearly as much?

>I also see Publisher used a lot in NFPs which isn't available in OOo
>and I haven't seen anything compatible with the files either.

Thanks, feedback I was after.

John
(someone who admittedly tries to avoid using office software as much as
humanly possible)