[plug] Old distro install cd giveaway revisited

Ari Finander outrider at operamail.com
Mon Feb 13 17:39:11 WST 2006

Hi all,

I have a bunch of old linux install cds from RedHat 7 up to Fedora Core 3, debians from around 2.2xx (multiple) to 3.0xx (also multiple), slackware 8, Mandrake 8x and 9, SME, Mandrake SNF, Clarkconnect, Smoothwall, and maybe a few others. Free to whomever wants, but with so many people saying they want them all, me dividing them up between several of them, and then noone coming to get them (except one person over east who DDed postage to me) I'm afraid I will not hold these past Thursday (rubbish collection is Friday). So, if you want, you need to come and get soon as I've had these here for weeks and weeks and they need to go. To those who have said they want them but have not collected them I do apologise, but it's been several weeks now and I have to be rid of them.

Cheers,

Ari