[plug] GNU/Linux magazines

Ashley Jennings fooscope at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 18:54:27 WST 2006

Hi Shannon,

a freely available online magazine which focuses more broadly on Free
Software is

http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/free_issues/

- Colour magazine layout in .pdf format
- Free software focused adverts in the magazine and on the website
- High quality articles and interviews
- Most articles are under GNU FDL or Creative Commons licences
- Free account tied to an email address is required to download
issues, which generates low level email traffic and notifications of
new issues

All the best

Ashley
http://gumnut.sf.net