[plug] Wanted: dotmatrix printer

Jonathan Young jonathan at pcphix.com
Wed Feb 22 19:04:51 WST 2006

Just noticed two things when looking at my Inbox in Webmail...

(1) This should have been off-topic list... Hmmmm.

(2) The subject lines displayed one above each other were exactly as
follows:

[plug] Wanted: dotmatrix printer
[spam] Wanted: Women 25-54

I don't know why, but the comparison amused me somewhat... Don't think
about it too long.  Comments about age, upgrading etc. would all be
totally inappropriate of course... ;)

--
Jonathan Young
Director of PC-PHIX