[plug] Samba PDC

Rennie rennie.barnett at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 11:34:30 WST 2006

On 30/01/06, Chris Watt <something.rotten at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> This is still not doing anything for me.  I can not get ANYTHING to
> work with Samba -> XP Pro.  I am begging for someones help either on
> site or over chat/etc.  I can't afford to pay because I'm doing it as
> a courtesy, but I just can not get this to work.  I have tried every
> tutorial and method I can find and it STILL baffles me.
>
> PLEASE help me before I pull all my hair out.
>
> Thanks
> ~chris

Hi Chris and others,

This is probably a little late but I just stumbled upon this tutorial
at IBM dev works

https://www6.software.ibm.com/developerworks/education/l-ldapsamba/index.html

" 31 Jan 2006     This tutorial shows you how to install and configure
Samba as a primary domain controller with a secure LDAP-based
authentication mechanism...."

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

P.S. You have to register to view the whole thing.