[plug] Training for Sophos PureMessage

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Fri Feb 24 14:59:21 WST 2006

My apologies if this is the wrong place to post this:
For those that have an interest in a product that is designed to handle virus, spam and spyware, Sophos is putting on training course titled PureMessage for Unix training over 2 days (21-22 March). This course is being held in Perth.
Sign up form at http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au/STRF_PerMar-PMUX.pdf

Jon L. Miller,  ASE, CNS, CLS, MCNE, CCNA
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au
Resellers for: Novell Gold Partner, Cisco Partner, Peopletelecom, Westnet, Sophos Anti-Virus, CA Products

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby