[plug] Fixing MPEG audio

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 26 12:01:06 WST 2006

Actually, the way around is to convert it to mono, as it's still in stereo,
albeit, down one channel! Audacity can do it easily. You've got to extract
the video and audio and whack 'em back together again after you've tweaked
the audio. I haven't actually done that since my naughty windoze divxing
days though....

"...it was brilliant, there was three up against a thousand, and boy, did we
give those three heaps!"