[plug] cannot browse Internet

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at p-s-t.com.au
Mon Feb 27 07:47:58 WST 2006

It could be something as simple as MTU's... In the past I've had DSL
connections refuse to load web pages because the MTU was too high. You
could ping/ftp/telnet pretty much everything fine, and web content
wouldn't work. Lowering the MTU to 1492, or below depending on
connection type fixed this.

I have no idea why this would suddenly happen now though

Shannon