[plug] FTP dates gone crazy and missing files everywhere ?

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Sun Jan 1 20:04:07 WST 2006

Ranime wrote:
> I just used gftp and loged in as usual to
>
> mirror.pacific.net.au
> ftp.ale.org
> ftp.ii.net

ftp://mirror.pacific.net.au/linux/Mandriva-Linux/official/10.2/i586/media/main

looks fine.

> looking at the mandriva / mandrake updates ,
> all the latest updates are gone, even the updates i downloaded last
> week, some of the  mandrake 10.1 dates are 2004 not 2005 .

Perhaps they've dropped Mandrake 10.1 from the mirror?

> even the mandriva-2006 dates are 2004 and all recent updates are missing
> for all versions ?

I see April 2005 for the 10.2 release and updates with sensible date ranges.

> can someone please confirm that I'm not loosing it please ?.
> I was just checking updates for 10.1.

I don't see a 10.1 directory anywhere on mirror.pacific.net.au, I guess
they might've stopped mirroring it to save disk space.

--
Craig Ringer