[plug] FTP dates gone crazy and missing files everywhere ?

Ranime ranime at westnet.com.au
Sun Jan 1 21:13:44 WST 2006

ftp://ftp.iinet.net/linux/mandrake/official/updates/10.1/main_updates

from a web page shows all as should be the most recent being 23 dec
2005.  Good.

gftp says otherwise latest update shows july 04 2005 now ?

"computer says no"

I dont get it , had enough for today I'll try again tomorrow.

--

Regards.
Ranime.

Linux Counter Registered User #302050