[plug] FTP dates gone crazy and missing files everywhere ?

Ranime ranime at westnet.com.au
Mon Jan 2 12:34:44 WST 2006

On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 12:26 pm, you wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-01-02 at 10:00 +0800, Ranime wrote:

> > > That's just crazy... it sounds like gftp has lost it completely.
> > > Time to find a new FTP client, I guess.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Craig Ringer
> >
> > I tend to aggree with that...
>
> KBEAR was showing me the correct dates last night when I checked. One
> caveat - it's the first time I've ever used Kbear, and I managed to
> crash it - YMMV.

yes, I just checked that out as well ,
and crashed it the first time as well !
it worked ok for me as well.

Richard, if you have gftp , please checkout the mandriva 10.1 updates at
ftp.iinet.net   and see if your gftp reads the most recent update as
june 27th 2005 ?
scrolling down the list the file    sudo-1.6.8p1-1.4.101mdk.i586.rpm
should be dated 20th dec 2005.... my gftp reads 20th dec 2004.

--

Regards.
Ranime.

Linux Counter Registered User #302050