[plug] Q for the spamassassin experts

Bennett, Phillip Phillip.Bennett at bestroads.com.au
Tue Jan 3 09:08:50 WST 2006

Bill,

What you need to do is get all these spam messaegs into one place and in
mbox format.  Then use the sa-learn command on them.  From memory, it's
just 'sa-learn --spam --mbox <filename>' and it'll learn that these
messages are spam and should block them in th future.

If this is not the case, you might want to get some new rules, or create
your own.  Have a look on the spamassassin website and google to find
out how.  What I did was look for some very specific text that appeared
in the emails I wanted to block and added a rule to look for that.  Once
found, it rated it as spam.

Hth,
Phil.

PS: Thanks for the script.  I'm looking at it right now. :)