[PLUG] Trying to get photos off my usb camera card reader.

Kev kdownes at tpg.com.au
Sun Jan 8 19:58:15 WST 2006

G'day Sleeze

Senectus . wrote:
> Another thing to check is on my HP camera there is a menu for "USB SETUP"
> There you can tell it to act like a camera when hooked up OR act like
> a "USB external storage device"...
> Have a look at the menu system on your camera see what choices you have.

This is my advice also.  Both my HP camera and Estelle's Fuji camera
have this option (worded differently - but the same option!).  I simply
use it as a "USB storage device" and it works-a-treat.

Cheers
Kev

Kev Downes
kdownes at tpg.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We use and recommend Xandros 3.0.2
There are 10 types of people ...
    ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!