[plug] Re: [plug-announce] AGM 2006 - January 30th, 7:30pm

Daniel J. Axtens danielax at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 14:41:05 WST 2006

 > PLUG will be having it's AGM for 2006 in the beginning of the
> January workshop slot. It will commence at 7:30pm in the Cameron
> Hall loft above UCC.

I'll be there - hopefully :)

>  - Two Ordinary Committee Members (currently Tim White, Ryan Smith,
>    Greg Macham)

Hang on - 2 OCMs need to be elected but we currently have 3? Is the
committee shrinking, or am I missing something?

/me braces himself for someone pointing out he's missed something obvious :)

Daniel Axtens

--
Neuronstorm 0.1.0 is out! - neuronstorm.sourceforge.net
The Neuronstorm Blog: leinad-golb.blogspot.com