[plug] Re: [plug-announce] AGM 2006 - January 30th, 7:30pm

Timothy White weirdit at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 17:50:30 WST 2006

> >  - Two Ordinary Committee Members (currently Tim White, Ryan Smith,
> >    Greg Macham)
>
> Hang on - 2 OCMs need to be elected but we currently have 3? Is the
> committee shrinking, or am I missing something?
>
> /me braces himself for someone pointing out he's missed something obvious :)

I believe we had 3 last year, due to all 3 being fairly busy people,
and none of us could guarantee being able to make it to all committee
meetings, for various reason. So by having 3, it meant the chance of
having no OCM was greatly reduce. I don't think it's a big deal if we
have 2 or 3, as long as if we only have 2, that at least one of them
can make it to all meetings.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Tim
--