[plug] Remove SQL

Chris Watt something.rotten at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 22:13:42 WST 2006

I have already disabled it from starting.  It isn't a part of the
feault install, I installed it as I needed it for some things.  The
reason I want it gone is that it is acting screwey and it's just plain
annoying.

I might just give p on it for the time being as I need to get other
things sorted out

~Chris