[plug] Remove SQL

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Tue Jan 10 02:05:11 WST 2006

Chris Watt wrote:
> I have already disabled it from starting.  It isn't a part of the
> feault install, I installed it as I needed it for some things.  The
> reason I want it gone is that it is acting screwey and it's just plain
> annoying.

It would've been extremely nice if you said that in the first place. If
you'd care to grace the list with a little information on how you
installed it, so we don't need to overstrain the psychic powers with
which you obviously credit the members of this list, perhaps someone can
help you out effectively.

--
Craig Ringer