[plug] Tutorials CD

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Tue Jan 10 23:17:34 WST 2006

On 10 Jan 2006 at 15:06, simon wrote:

> Arie Hol (arie99 at ozemail.com.au) wrote:
> >
> > Greetings to all,
> >
> > Is there anybody at P.L.U.G - living, dead or otherwise - who could
> > extend to me a simple courtesy consisting of a simple response ?
>
> Probably not, but I do have a question:
>
> Any plans to seed it to bittorrent? Im sure my dad would love to have a
> gander at it.

I cannot see that there would be any  point in doing that - everything
on the CD is freely available from the relevant websites as indicated by
the hyperlinks used in the relevant places/locations on the CD.

P.S. P
lease do not quote my email address (as above) as I do not want my
address to be available to harvesters/scanners of the archives.

Regards Arie