[plug] OpenOffice Impress help required

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Sat Jan 14 01:58:12 WST 2006

Brad Campbell wrote:
> G'day all,
>
> I have just knocked my first major presentation in OOo up rather than
> use PowerPoint.
>
> I have a presentation to give in ... oh about.. 14 hours and I find that
> OOo does not use PgUp/PgDown to run back and forth through the
> presentation like PPT does.

Panic somewhat over.. I have XFCE running on another X session (at 1024x7
8 as that is all my projector can cope with) and a dodgy xmodmap file to re-map the keys.

Nothing like blind panic to make one learn really quickly, as it appears that when I save my impress
file as a MS PPT file it discards all the animation :(