[plug] what is up with this document guys???

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Mon Jan 23 22:42:01 WST 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-23 at 18:22 +0800, Gavan Blunt wrote:
> I opened it in Word, and just had to unprotect it to be able to edit it.  I
> would guess it's the same for Ooo.  Not sure about the pictures though.
>
> Gavan Blunt.
I didn't get any pics, but I saw links to the pics. I DID have to click
on each field I wanted to change, otherwise if I just tabbed to it, I
got a little pop-up that said the doc was Read-only - otherwise it was
fine. That's with OOo 2.0.0

There are II types of people - those who can count like Romans and
those who can't.

Linux Counter user #306629