[plug] Firefox 1.5

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Tue Jan 24 14:10:10 WST 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-24 at 13:08 +0800, Senectus . wrote:
> On 1/24/06, Richard Meyer <meyerri at westnet.com.au> wrote:
> > and Kubuntu, which I thought was awful. It seemed as though they hadn't
> > actually done any work on Kubuntu apart from the KDE install - I
> > disliked it intensely.
>
> I didn't feel that way with the breezy version of KDE, but all the
> previous versions felt "incomplete" or rushed to me..
> These days though they have a larger dev base so they're doing much
> better with it.

This was Breezy I used - just seemed to be poorly done, and I speak as
someone who uses KDE under Gentoo, so it's not just that it may be
"minimal" it's just irritates me (a KDE user) more than using Gnome
under Ubuntu does.

YMMV, void where prohibited, conditions apply, read the fine print, etc.
My opinion.