[plug] found more - Re: [plug] Old distro install cd cleanout

Ari Finander outrider at operamail.com
Thu Jan 26 18:28:29 WST 2006

I've just found a bunch more older distros, RH 7x, Slack 8, Debian 2.2x, Smoothwall 0.9x, ClarkConnect 0.9x, E-Smith 5.x, and Mandrake 8.x (at least one of each). I've got someone coming tomorrow who will take the lot, and someone from this list that may want sme of these new ones as well, so email me soon if you want any of them. I will post for cost of shipping.

Cheers,

Ari