[plug] Samba PDC

Jonathan Young jonathan at pcphix.com
Tue Jan 31 18:12:45 WST 2006

Hi Chris.

I have set up a total of TWO Samba PDCs and since they were both done
back in 2002/2003 there is the plus side that I have dealt with just
about all the problems there are/were/can be (and resolved them), but
the downside that I have not had to think about it for some time...

However... After a hard drive failure last week I had to rebuild one of
my servers and did so successfully - new versions of everything.  This
included getting XP back onto a Samba PDC so it is all fresh in my head.

If you want to call me at PC-PHIX on 0410 455 674 or contact me via email
(off-list), I'd be happy to take a look with you, onsite either on
Friday or some time after hours if we are both available to do so.

We can talk rates later as right now I'd be happy for some good PLUG
karma should we get this going for you and document a solution. ;)

Cheers,

Jonathan Young.