[plug] Blank messages

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Sun Jul 23 13:22:46 WST 2006

Hey folks:

A friend of mine is having problems reading some of my emails.  He uses both
Outlook and Outlook Express (on different machines).  I use kmail.  He can
read with Express but not with Outlook.  Outlook shows my messages to be
blank.  Is there a setting either of us can use to remedy the problem?
Unfortunately he has to use Outlook at work.

skribe
--
Perl itself is usually pretty good about telling you what you shouldn't
do. :-)

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/