[plug] Fedora Core 5 - Install

Shayne O'Neill shayneo at bestflights.com.au
Tue Jul 25 08:31:19 WST 2006

Yeah, Xandros is great, although its been a while. It does a pretty
convincing job of hiding the underbelly
>From joe-user, whilst still letting you get in if you must. Its got a
few weird quirks (the desktop environment
Is pretty much a non-standard KDE, although xandros's additions are
great.

Seriously however, if you want more of the "real thing", do be sure to
check out Ubuntu if you are not
Completely adverse to the odd file edit.  It's a really nice OS, that
combines the geek-friendlyness of debian with the user-friendlyness of
xandros. Plus it's a really nice clean gnome desktop, and I like gnome a
lot.