[plug] Free multiplatform IDE for OO GUI development?

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 08:48:55 WST 2006

I love this bit!

> It does use alot of RAM, but RAM is cheap....

Classic quote :P  I should get in contact with someone at Microsoft and tell
them what they can use for their new slogan.  "<Insert MS Product here>....
It does use a lot of RAM, but RAM is cheap".  I can just see it pinned to
the release of Vista, Office 2007 or Visual Studio 2007.

On that note, the project I'm working on currently (VS2005) has got to the
point when I run it, that the VS process uses over 1GB of RAM as it opens.
It's really not all that large either.