[plug] Free multiplatform IDE for OO GUI development?

Fred Janon fjanon at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 16:00:47 WST 2006

Smalltalk != HyperTalk/Card.

After HyperCard Goodman went off to write books about DHTML and
Javascript and not the very best ones. HyperCard was very limited, not
really a langauge and not really OO.

Smatllalk is THE OO language (before LISP), unfortunately born before we
had machines fast enough to support it. I wish it was resurrected somehow...

Fred