[plug] iiNet Plans

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 09:44:45 WST 2006

ACCC provides ULL relief for iiNet
Phil Sweeney   |   Tuesday, 10:15 pm   |   General
UPDATED | The ACCC has forced Telstra to charge its old ULL pricing to iiNet
until it completes its investigation into the pricing scheme.

Telstra originally proposed a $30 national monthly charge in January for its
Unconditioned Local Loop (ULL) service, which allows competitors to offer
voice and broadband over copper phone lines.

http://whirlpool.net.au/article.cfm/1634?show=replies

I just wonder if that will flow back through the customer again?  As stated
above, my line rental has gone up twice in the past 6 months, from $30 to
$33.xx and not to $36.xx (I can't remember exact figures)