[plug] File browser

Craig Dyke grail at westnet.com.au
Fri Jun 9 20:25:56 WST 2006

Hello All

I was curious to ask what file / system browser people are using?

I recently installed Nautilus but I use Fluxbox and found that launching
Nautilus caused
gnome to sit on top of Fluxbox. While Nautilus seems very efficient and
has nice features,
it means I lose my Fluxbox background and all the icons sitting on it. I
also lose my
Fluxbox menu which leaves me having to go out to a shell and kill
Nautilus to get back
to my normal desktop.

So while my first question still remains, if anyone knows how to get
around above situation
I would also appreciate that information?

Craig