[plug] Some Linux/Server work for someone

Chris Griffin griffinster at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 10:11:32 WST 2006

Greetings PLUGers,

I have some work for someone. A friend rang me this morning, his son
has a business in Osbourne Park and his Linux Server decided not to
come up this morning. It sounds like it could be a hardware issue but
as it is a Linux server he needs someone reliable to get it going
again without risk to his data (hopefully.I believe it may be a RAID
array with a separate system disk). Sorry if it is a bit light on
detail but I am short on info myself.
If there is someone who can help (paying of course, you will have to
work that out with him), please contact me offlist and I will give you
his contact details.

Regards,
Chris Griffin