[plug] Mobile phone scam - Beware

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 12:07:42 WST 2006

Hehe, this reminds me of that old picture that used to go round all the
time:

"Arguing on the Internet is like winning at the special Olympics, Even if
you win, you're still retarded!!" And it had a picture of a disabled kid
running over the finish line.

One thing I find good about reading messages & replies on this mailing list,
is we share one common interest, Linux.  Which is good, it usually means
everyone sees pretty much eye to eye on most things.  I'll say this, linux
users can be an arrogant bunch, it's just a bit of a shame it had to come to
this.

P.S I realise the special Olympics comment *could* be offensive, I don't
mean any offence by it though.