[plug] Mobile phone scam - Beware

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Thu Jun 15 11:38:13 WST 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-15 at 11:23 +0800, Arie Hol wrote:

> My action was obviuosly misguided - and done in ignorance - next time I
> just won't bother - because it seems to upset too many people.
>

> Regards Arie

People are seeming to get tetchy on this list lately.  Even if Arie made
mistake (and others in the recent past) how about just ignoring it if
anything bugs you?  At worst, write a filter to trash the thread so you
don't even have to read it, eh?

Be kind to one another, it's not a war zone and no one is trying to
outdo anyone else ;-)

Gavin.