[plug] Oxymoron: Microsoft, innovation

Daniel Pearson daniel at flashware.net
Thu Jun 15 12:32:48 WST 2006

I was there.

The reality is that for the enterprise level, Vista and Office 2007 are
not going to be budged, so you may as well embrace. The "powers that be"
are the ones who make the decisions, and I don't see any major changes
occuring in the next 5 years or so..
*Daniel Pearson
*Flashware Solutions ABN 58 438 456 919
Mob: 0438 118 897  |  Email: daniel at flashware.net
<mailto:daniel at flashware.net>

The information contained in this electronic transmission is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this
transmission, use of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this transmission in error, please contact Flashware
Solutions 0438 118 897.