[plug] Microsoft Exec: Linux No Threat To Windows On Desktop

Kai Jones Kaij at kamsc.org.au
Fri Jun 23 16:35:16 WST 2006

Microsoft Exec: Linux No Threat To Windows On Desktop
http://www.informationweek.com/windows/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=18960
0726

...just when I thought I'd heard it all before then they print crap like
"Most open-source code is terribly inferior to commercial software
code", I'm no programmer but has he got his head up his arse ? OSS would
be better than closed source because of the fundamental principle to how
F/OSS works. Happy to be corrected on that.

The guy reckons he's been Linux desktop user for a "really long time",
mmm, righteo, is that comment vague (eg no info about Distro's) for a
reason ?